THE FINAL SUBMIT…sion
This week see the final Unity project for Gam111 be due for submission. The RTS we have worked on in our weekly brief. The game is coming together and the elements that I have and want to implement .
- the ability to implement unit selection.
- multi unit selection.
- the collection of resources.
- resource tally.
- the action of building structures.
- structures contribution to the unit cap of the settlement.
- unit interaction with resources and unit pick up on the play area.
This has had me gathering and searching for a large amount of different examples of this in game to see how i can implement and change them to fit my game style and interaction.
This blog post will be a short one but i will be making my next one a lot bigger with all the elements i have put in my project and explaining them a little more deeply.